- 44% of email recipients made at least one purchase last year based on a promotional email.
- 33% of email recipients open email based on subject line alone.
- Roughly half of an email list will be active – either opening or clicking on emails.
- Personalized subject lines are 22.2% more likely to be opened.
- 7 in 10 people say they made use of an offer or discount from a marketing email in the prior week.
- Monday emails had the highest revenue per email.
- 27% of consumers were more likely to say their favorite companies should invest in more email.
- Emails that include social sharing buttons have a 158% higher click-through rate.
- For every $1 spent, $44.25 is the average return on email marketing investment.
- 64% of decision-makers read their email via mobile devices.
Want to learn more? Need a true email marketing software integrated with your website and social media? We can do that.
*-Source: Salesforce® Blog | Jul 12 2013 by Amanda Nelson