1. Technology Moves Fast.
How do you know that your provider will be able to adjust to new technology and your changing business needs? It was only 2007 when the following tech giants were in their diapers:
- Twitter was just launching (Wikipedia)
- The first iPhone was released (Wikipedia)
- iPad was in development and didn’t release until April 2010 (Wikipedia)
- Only 3% of Mobile Devices were SmartPhones (Fierce Wireless, March 2007)
- The Kindle was introduced in 2007 (Wikipedia)
2. Big Fat Cats.
What do big fat cats do? They lay around. It is common knowledge that companies love to lock you into a long-term contract knowing that switching costs will keep you in line. Isn’t it logical to think that a company who does NOT require a long-term contract plans to work hard day-in and day-out to earn your business?
3. Flexibility to Work with Other Tech Companies.
What if you need to implement a new POS, Electronic Tee Sheet, or other software and the company does not integrate or work with your other provider?
We run into facilities every day paying 2 and 3 times the going rate for their website and email marketing solutions, but are “trapped” in that contract costing them thousands of dollars.
5. Signed and Forgotten.
How many times have you signed up for a service and agreed to those terms and conditions, and then never hear from the company again? They got your money and signature and the communication ends!
Month-to-Month Speaks Volumes